The Vice President of Sales is responsible for leading and directing the sales team to achieve company sales objectives and targets. This individual will develop and execute sales strategies, manage the sales budget, and oversee the sales process from prospecting to closing. The Vice President of Sales will also be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key clients and partners.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and plans to achieve company sales objectives
- Set and manage the sales budget, including forecasting and tracking sales targets
- Lead and motivate the sales team to achieve sales targets and objectives
- Oversee the sales process from prospecting to closing, including the development of sales proposals and presentations
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and partners
- Analyze market trends and competitive activity to identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and product development, to ensure alignment with overall company goals
- Provide regular sales performance reports to the executive team
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, with at least 2 years of experience in a leadership role
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and objectives
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze market trends and develop strategic sales plans
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Commission opportunities
- Annual leave and Public holidays
- Potential for Stock options plan
- Health Insurance
- High career growth potential!
At ReverseAds, we provide an enjoyable and collaborative working environment that encourages and rewards alternative thinking. We have built a family culture that works responsibly to achieve growth in a friendly workplace.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity that will ignite your passion for designing cool and innovative products, are exceptionally creative, are a great problem solver, and can make things happen - apply today!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying