We are seeking an experienced International (IFRS or GAAP Experienced) Head of Accounting to join our team with a focus on financial planning, annual audits and internal controls. Together with other members of the team, you will execute the current corporate financial plan, focusing on profits and loss forecasting.
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, accounting and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Direct and analyze in Business Trends, Business and Financial Conditions which might be impacted on the Company's Policies and Operation Processes.
- Review, validate and approve in the Investment Budget before proposing to The Executive Management.
- Ensure the internal controls and company policies are maintained for effective governance.
- Optimize in Tax Benefit, Tax Planning and Tax Management.
- Provide data for audit and make sure all data are correct.
- Coordinate the development of the annual operating and capital budgets and provide Group oversight & analysis to the board.
- Prepare Reports to meet Board requirements including banking compliance, budgets, monthly board papers & other ad hoc requests.
- Participate in the strategic planning as required.
- Involvement in Business Expansion.
- Accomplish other tasks assigned by the CEO.
Proven knowledge of international accounting standards (TFAS, IFRS and GAAP)
5-7 years of prior experience as an Accounting Manager, Financial Controller
Innovative accounting databases and software (Quickbooks is a must)
Attention to detail, organization and accuracy
Strong management skills , data analysis skills and time management
Strong language proficiency English is mandatory
Attractive Monthly Base Salary
At ReverseAds, we provide an enjoyable and collaborative working environment that encourages and rewards alternative thinking. We have built a family culture that works responsibly to achieve growth in a friendly workplace. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity that will ignite your passion for designing cool and innovative products, are exceptionally creative, are a great problem solver, and can make things happen - apply today via email@example.com