Marketing Content Writer:
As a marketing content writer, you’ll be working with ReverseAds teams across the company (and with remote team members) to create valuable content to educate our clients, wow our prospects and bring awareness to the general public. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines and copy on website pages, writing blog posts on ad tech strategies and trends, feature announcements, putting together thought-leadership posts for internal and external publications, crafting commentary articles for guest publications, sketching marketing collateral, framing press releases for media agencies, scriptwriting for feature videos and proofreading strategy/research decks for clients and internal use.
Ad Tech & Marketing Industry:
Marketing strategies and goals are designed to aid business growth, drive better sales enablement and enhance overall brand strategy through the promotion of products and services, branding and advertising. The marketing team focuses on marketing campaigns, lead generation, community, public and media relations. Marketers are also responsible for staying ahead of the curve in Ad Tech trends and strategies to build trust and credibility in the ReverseAds brand as a fast-growing start-up.
What to expect from the role?
- Hands-on experience with writing copies, using SEO tools and contributing to marketing projects.
- Learning how to improve writing skills, edit and proofread.
- Learn on the job about the best practices in the industry.
- Exposure to the industry and working with experts.
- Career growth and development in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentorship and upskilling
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for website, email marketing campaigns, marketing and sales collateral, videos, and blogs.
- Content planning and research to identify key angles and messages for original and fresh content.
- Build and manage an editorial calendar (when needed); coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards are met.
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Data-driven writing practices to create valuable, purpose-driven, content experiences.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO.
- Ensure consistency of brand voice and tone across all channels.
- Review and implement best writing practices and content strategies to drive excellence.
- Collaborate with teams from product development, research and strategy and sales to translate technical content into digestible reader-friendly materials.
- 2 years+ of working as a content writer and/or digital content marketer (agency background, a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to understand even for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication English skills (Native language or native equivalent)
- Living in Phuket or willing to relocate to Phuket
At ReverseAds, we provide an enjoyable and collaborative working environment that encourages and rewards alternative thinking. We have built a family culture that works responsibly to achieve growth in a friendly workplace. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity that will ignite your passion for designing cool and innovative products, are exceptionally creative, are a great problem solver, and can make things happen - apply today!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying