At Vatic AI we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our fastpaced tech startup. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development and
experience working with front-end, back-end and cloud technologies. In this role you will be responsible for architecting, developing, and leading junior developers on building web applications and distributed systems used in the AdTech and AI industry. This is an opportunity to build innovative technology
products and technical teams from scratch.
• Design, develop, and maintain web applications and distributed systems
• Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize features and requirements
• Participate in code reviews and ensure code quality and adherence to best practices
• Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise
• Stay up-to-date with trends and technologies in software development and cloud computing
• 4+ years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field or commensurate experience
• Strong knowledge of modern back-end languages (e.g. Golang, Python, Node.js) and cloud computing paradigms (e.g. serverless, caching)
• Experience with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB) • Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Start-up experience or have built your own full stack end-to-end applications at scale
We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic and collaborative work environment where you can achieve professional growth. If you are passionate about technology and building cool products and have a proven track record of developing high-quality software, we would love to hear from you!
Feel free to tell us more about yourself, your professional background and your experience.
Send your RESUME/CV and Professional Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying